Friday, January 24, 2014

Adjective Designs: Positive and Negative Space



Purpose:

  • To become familiar with Photoshop Shape and Selection Tools through experimentation and the creation of designs

  • To continue to communicate a message through the use of positive and negative shapes

learned many things by completing the Designing project. First off, I discovered a bunch of new things about photoshop. The morph tool was very helpful during the process. I can now change the shapes in ways not thought possible before. The other tool I used was merge tool. This really helped me speed up my photoshop work and made it much easy to create new stuff. The last tool which I found really helpful was the duplicate tool. With this I wouldn’t have to worry about making the same design because I could quickly make the same shape quickly. I also learned about the process of start a project. Before I would try and make a final draft instead of making many rough drafts/ prototype and this would make it much harder to start. I felt I was able to complete my designs well and on time because of the new skills I learned.
.








No comments:

Post a Comment