Friday, January 24, 2014

Work that I am the most proud of...


       
 During this semester I have created many pieces of work which I am proud of. That being said, my screen printing t-shirt design was defiantly my favorite. Creating good t-shirt is a process with many steps, the graphic designing, the cutting of the papers, and the actual printing. I felt that I did a great job on all three steps. Firstly, my design was unique, clean, and meaningful, though not my best photoshop work it was quite good. The next step was the cutting the design onto paper. This step was not as difficult but was incredibly time consuming and I had to spend a fair amount of time out of class. The final step was the printing process. This involved many steps which made a clean final print almost impossible. In the end I was only able to get 2 or 3 nice prints. Overall the screen printing project really helped me going forward. It gave me more confidence because my previous design were not very strong and lacked in many areas. I felt that after this design I was more likely to try new and more challenging things on photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment