Friday, January 24, 2014

Fonts have Feelings, too

Purpose:
To continue to explore and learn tools in Photoshop, specifically, the text tool and it’s many options;
To continue to use creative problem-solving skills to complete the assignment.

I deserve a 2.5 because my quality of work was not as high as it could have been but I did put enough effort in to get a Partially meets grade. I felt that “whisper” “Funny” and “gentle” could all have been edited to show more feeling. Even though there were a few not so good words I was proud of some. I thought that “crazy”  “modern” and “modern” were well done and showed the quality of a 3 or 4. One aspect which will bring my grade down is the placement of the words. There are many examples were two antonyms are together with the letters running left to right. I don’t feel as though I should get make down for the brownish color of my paper because that was a problem I couldn’t fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment